Power Energy Industry
Large Steel structures and castings for the power and energy industry typically have the highest manufacturing standards.
Long life time of the paint job and surface treatment is mandatory due to extreme difficulties and costs associated with repair and maintenance of the painted surface.
Typically, transformers and power generation machineries are operating in varying temperatures causing stress for the painted surface. Due to fact that 80 % of paint failures are caused by poor preparation of the surface prior to painting, automatic robotic blasting is by far the best way to provide constant high quality surface preparation.
Structures are often placed outdoors and directly exposed to changes in weather conditions. Therefore, a high quality surface treatment grade is required.
Products blast cleaned everyday by Blastman robots:
Steam and gas turbine parts
Our references include:
- ABB Power Transformers, Ludvika, Sweden
- TBEA Co., Ltd., Shenyang China (2 deliveries)
- TBEA Co., Ltd., Hengyang China
- Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery, Finspång, Sweden
- Siemens Power Generation, Berlin, Germany
- Caterpillar Castings Kiel GmbH
- Caterpillar Inc., Mapleton, USA
- Fonderie Mora Spa, Gavardo, Italy
- GE Power sp z o.o. (General Electric) Elblag Poland ( 2 deliveries)