Our references include:
- Valmet Technologies Oy, Jyväskylä, Finland
- Friedrich-Wilhelms-Hütte Eisenguss, Mühlheim, Germany
- Caterpillar Castings, Kiel, Germany
- Caterpillar Inc., Mapleton, USA
- General Electric Power, Elblag, Poland
- Componenta Oyj, Iisalmi, Finland
- Foundry Mora, Gavardo, Italy
- Eisengiesserei, Torgelow, Germany
- Siempelkamp, Krefeld, Germany
Abrasive blast cleaning is the optimal method for finishing casting surface. The best results are reached with heavy weight abrasive particles, large blast nozzles and high pressures. These create high kinetic energy for particles hitting the casting surface. For a manual blast cleaner it is impossible to handle these three factors in day to day operation. Operators get fatigued and soon the quality of the surface starts to deteriorate.
An automatic Blastman blast cleaning robot has no problem operating in these conditions. An abrasive blast cleaning robot can handle up to two 19 mm nozzles with up to 10 bar pressure each. Additionally, all kinds of abrasives are suitable for a Blastman robot.
Surface treatment of foundry castings is also crucial to prevent rusting of the workpieces. A constant high quality surface is only achieved through automatic abrasive blast cleaning operation. This ensures proper adhesion between the paint film and metal surface. An automatic Blastman robot provides a high quality blats cleaned surface everytime for each workpiece.
Products blast cleaned everyday by Blastman robots:
Paper machinery parts
Parts for energy industry
Wind turbine components